What's in the Box?

Puzzle # 43: Thermo German Whispers Sudoku!


Hello once again! I quite enjoy the logic of German Whispers and I always have a soft spot for thermos, so I thought "why not combine the two?" and here we are! This Thermo German Whispers Sudoku is not too difficult in my opinion and I quite like the aesthetics of the puzzle so I hope you enjoy the solve :)


Oh, and it's not a trick question ... well, perhaps not exactly ... you know what I mean, right?!


Rules:

- Apply classic sudoku rules

- German Whispers: adjacent digits along a green line must differ by at least 5

- Thermos: digits must form a strictly increasing sequence along thermometers, starting at the round bulb (not necessarily consecutively).



https://tinyurl.com/2phzfs4n


Enjoy, and may the cookies crumble in your favour!


CC :)

Comments