X marks the spot!

Puzzle # 45: Diagonal Sudoku!


G'day everyone and after a few weeks' off, another sudoku is upon us. I do enjoy a good Diagonal Sudoku so here is another one to follow the last one. This puzzle is much more approachable than the last mainly because it is a diagonal sudoku and nothing more. I hope you enjoy the change of pace :)


Also, just thought I'd let you all know I'm going interstate towards the end of Easter for 5 days, so I plan to release a few extra puzzles ahead of time to keep you going while I'm away - stay tuned! :)


Rules:

- Apply classic sudoku rules

- Diagonal: digits along the marked diagonals cannot repeat - that is, marked diagonal line contains a distinct set of digits 1-9 inclusive



https://tinyurl.com/2za4jc2y


Enjoy, and may the cookies crumble in your favour!


CC :)

Comments