Gotcha!

Puzzle # 51: Killer Inclusion Sudoku!


G'day and welcome back to another sudoku. This time, I've decided to create a puzzle which combines one of my favourite variants - inclusion(/quadruples) - with another variant I like somewhat less but I'm trying to do more of - killer.


It comes as no surprise, therefore, that your next challenge is a Killer Inclusion Sudoku - enjoy! :)


Rules:

- Normal sudoku rules apply.

- Killer: Digits in cages must not repeat and must sum to the given total.

- Inclusion: Digits in a white circle must appear in 1 of the 4 cells surrounding the circle.



https://tinyurl.com/2ho7vbss


Enjoy, and may the cookies crumble in your favour!


CC :)

Comments

  1. 6:59. Nice. Funnily enough, this mixed variant is to appear on the upcoming French Puzzle Meeting (hosted on Logic Masters Deutschland starting on June 10th).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, that is a very good time.

      I noticed last night there are a lot of sudokus I have to catch-up on. Looking forward to doing them as I know your sudokus are always excellent.

      Delete

Post a Comment